We are looking for some volunteers to help out. if you have some extra time, we sure would love some help.
Let me see if I can list what I think good *jobs* are….
1) someone who is good with a camera who can get great pictures of the dogs. It makes a big difference. This person would need to be *on call* on short notice. The dogs come in at random intervals. I really, really like to get them into homes pretty quickly.
2) People who can come, take a dog for a walk, maybe a run depending on the age and condition of the dog.
3) People who could take a dog out for a day, keep them safe, do an assessment of what the dog can do or not do without judging the dog.
4) People who can come and do clicker training. I would teach you. I am very good at it, and would love to have a group who would learn the basics of *good dog* clicker work and could help placement readiness.
5) Someone who is organized and thoughtful who can coordinate the volunteers.
6) Someone who might like to coordinate fundraising, public awareness stuff.
7) Someone who would like to coordinate social gatherings for our adopters…like a summer picnic or a pool party, etc.
and of course, whatever you all might think of.
let me know.